2 Legit for Fit
10 Fashion Tips for the Faithful
- It’s all about the FIT…Don't buy your suit too big. "If you're too comfortable in a suit, it probably doesn't fit." Suits are not sweat suits
- No belts with suits. "It adds bulk." "You’re not Batman…get rid of the utility Belt!"
- Peace...You should be able to fit two fingers under your shirt collar. "If you can fit more, it's too big. If you have a long face a wear a spread collar-round face a straight collar."
- T-shirts should be white or gray and not overly long. You are not a Hillsong Worship Leader.
- Crewneck T-shirt instead of V-neck. "Classic is always Best."
- Never, EVER wear graphic T-shirts.
- When dressing down, you can't go wrong with classic straight leg unwashed denim.
- Always flat front pants…Never EVER wear pleated chinos.
- "Never have more than one button of your shirt unbuttoned unless you are Bono!"
- "Never wear square-toe shoes. Square toe shoes are from the Devil."
Coming next suit tips...